yep,

there are some 14 tests and I do not want to put them all on this ML.

That is why I pointed to the orginal question

but to give another case.

the robot can also facing north and turn and facing north and turn right or move.
but it can also beĀ  facing south, turn left or facing south and turn right or move.
and so on

Roelof