I chatted with guys about this - and it turns out that I was thinking of
packages as if they were projects, however in reality we are waiting for a
proper “project” model (this is what Cargo - who’s new name I’ve forgotten - is
all about).

So I should promote my use of tags up to proper packages and for now “prefix”
my packages with a project name. This might explain why when you create a unit
test , it creates an automatic top level package (and not a tag), which has
often confused me in the past.

I’m still a bit unsure what tags would then be used for in a world with
projects. But it seems that the guidance is to think projects / packages (not
baseline/package/tags)

Tim

Sent from my iPhone