Subbu - I didn’t understand your point? How would I know to do pharo -- --list
, by looking at the output of —help? (And in fact that doesn’t work on OSX, it
prompts me for an image - thus reinforcing my point that the default image
doesn’t appear to work, at least not in osx).

I swear a year or two ago, help told you how to do this? As it is now, a new
user would have no clue - I think it would be helpful if the vm —help suggested
you try “pharo <name.image> —help” for further image based parameters. (And all
cog users agreed to support —help in images so that this message was true).

Tim