Hi Pierce - not sure I understand what you are trying to do - I tend to run all
tests in a package which it cmd-t in calypso, but I sometimes need to run lots
of disjoint tests, so I created a fake test and overrode the suite method eg:

TestCase subclass: #AllExercismTests
        instanceVariableNames: ''
        classVariableNames: ''
        package: ‘ExercismSystemTests'

suite
        ^ self allExercismTests
                inject: TestSuite new
                into: [ :suite :test | suite addTest: test
buildSuiteFromSelectors ]

To get the tests I use this helper method - but do whatever you need if its not
package based (thinking to myself, I could modify this to get my tests from the
baseline)

allExercismTestsFor: packagesNameList
        "gather all the TestCases in the Execercsim package"

        ^ packagesNameList
                inject: Set new
                into: [ :finalResult :pkgName |
                        (RPackageOrganizer default packageNamed: pkgName)
packages
                                inject: finalResult
                                into: [ :result :pkg |
                                        result
                                                addAll: (pkg classes select: [
:c | c isTestCase ]);
                                                yourself ] ]

And then have a fake test so you can click the green orb:

testAll
        "Create a suite to eaily run all the tests - this is a stub that gives
a browser button
        to easily click on to run all the composite tests"

        ^true