Glenn,

Thank you for your response. Ok, so you can browse examples by inspecting
the class? Which classes do you mean because I can't seem to find any ones
with examples. For example, here:
https://steverstuff.s3.amazonaws.com/pharo2.png

I can't find the examples tag! Maybe I am looking in the wrong package. I
am looking under the classes of package "Brick". Do you know what objects,
specifically, that has an Examples tab?