On 8/7/19 11:32 AM, Torsten Bergmann wrote:
Dale wrote:
I used the double click trick on "Log file name" and followed it to the above
messages
for the records:

Beside double click you can also right click on a setting and select "Browse"
to find
where it is implemented. You can then also "Save" the current settings.

The settings framework is described here:
http://pharobooks.gforge.inria.fr/PharoByExampleTwo-Eng/latest/Settings.pdf

Bye
T.

Thanks for the additional information Torsten ... now that you point out the Browse menu, I see that it and double click do the same thing:

Back when I was looking for help with the my weird local directory problem and remembered the "double click trick", I interpreted the 'browse` menu item to be mean 'browse the local directory' not 'browse the code the code that implements the settings' ... my bad:)

Dale

Dale