Op 17-8-2019 om 07:16 schreef Richard O'Keefe:
What is the source of the challenge?
Is there a version in English?
I am having very serious trouble trying to make sense of
"your bank accounts can have multiple accounts for money".

I note that in your C# code a customer has an ID, a first name,
and a last name.  There is nothing about this in the challenge
text, and since some people have one-part names, I have a three-
part name, and my father had and my grand-daughter has four-part
names, I should think that simply representing a name as a string
without caring about subdivisions would be better.  What I'm
getting at is this: with a specification like that, how will you
know when your code is correct?

The source is one of the mentors of a c# learning channel made it up to practice OOP.

I think you never known.

Roelof