I’m not sure if this is interesting to the wider community - but I’m always
genuinely impressed that we continue to get a good trickle of solutions
submitted to Pharo Exercism - and I’m genuinely impressed that there is a team
of folks who quietly co—help in mentoring students and giving feedback to
solutions (thanks guys).

Its very impressive.

Tim