Sergio - looking at the last time I did this, my run script did:

pharo /home/app/PagerDuty/PagerDuty.image --no-default-preferences run.st

This was using sysctrl (from memory - but this line was what was run.)

The run.st was

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
"Simple application run script"
Transcript cr; cr; nextPutAll: 'Resetting server...'.
WPPagerDutyApp startForProduction: 8080.
Transcript cr; nextPutAll: 'Complete.'.

If you want to see my build script and deploy pipeline it’s in this simple
project:

https://gitlab.com/macta/WillowPagerDuty/blob/master/scripts/run.st

Tim

Sent from my iPhone