Noury - I happened to notice in a recent article about the Rust scheduler (it
caught my eye) it had a section on concurrent testing and a tool they write
called Loom to test all possible permutations and catch errors.

This might be an avenue of investigation for your work ?

An idea any way.
https://tokio.rs/blog/2019-10-scheduler/

Sent from my iPhone