Cheers,

Rendering the Pillar markup inside the Pharo image

This is work in (early) progress, but I think it is far enough for a
"technology preview".
<https://github.com/kasperosterbye/PillarRichTextRender/blob/master/README.md#goal-of-the-project>Goal
of the project

The goal of the project is to be able to do better in-image documentation.
To do this, I am working on several fronts:

   1. Rendering more pillar, expecially I would like to get a solution for
   tables.
   2. Rendering github markdown in addition to pillar markdown. This will
   allow me to pull markdown from git and display it in-image.
   3. Giving the "help-system" some love.
   4. In-image tools for writing markdown - a markdown editor
   5. A design for keeping the mark-down texts seamlessly outside of the
   image

Reg. 1., I can only figure out how to transform a morphic table into an
image, and then add that image to the text (not included atm as I find it
so ugly a solution). Any other ideas are greatly appreciated.

Reg. 2. I am nearly done on this one, at least for the easy aspects
(headers, lists, emphasis, code-blocks).

Reg 3 and 4. Only loose ideas atm.
<https://github.com/kasperosterbye/PillarRichTextRender/blob/master/README.md#trying-it-out>Trying
it out

Load it using Metacello:

Metacello new
   baseline: 'PillarRichTextRender';
   repository: 'github://kasperosterbye/PillarRichTextRender';
   load.

At the moment it will load the whole of Pillar, but I hope to fix that soon.

Once loaded, the class PRRichTextComposer has some examples on the class
side.