Interestingly I came across a need to investigate oauth and its only because I
happened to read this msg that I knew how to find such a useful resource - the
examples are brilliant, thanks Sven!

This said, it highlights that ‘the published documentation in this area is not
very accessible or indexed - if you search for ”pharo oauth” on google, you
find lots of old stuff and pages that reference st-hub , and definitely not the
crucial information below.

Do you think we could update some of the old zinc pages with a header that
points people to the newer github locations? Also, as oauth is becoming more
and more prevalent, should we have something written that google will find
first, to help people get to this stuff?

tim