Hi Sven,

yes - took a while. And thanks for helping / giving me the right advice on
Discord to fiddle with the
encoding issues I found in some old mcz files.

For now I focused on Pharo loading only - leaving aside the #gemstone part as I
do not have an
installation here. So I defer the work for checking the "gemstone
compatibility" packages to people who
actually need this. Should not be too hard as they are also included in the GH
project as well - but
might require adopting the baslines and further loading tests.

Nonetheless do not thank me - we should thank all the contributors who have
added code
over the past years. Especially monty who did a lot of implementation work -
the XML support stuff is
really well written code which is covered by over 6800 unit tests.

I hope that GitHub allows us to manage it even better in the future. At least
we are not bound to STHub anymore. Step by step it goes ...

BTW:  There is now also a channel #xml on Discord so people can discuss related
issues and
      "pharo-contributors" can align on moving on with the packages.

Thanks
T.