Hi everybody!
   We are starting to discuss with norbert about letting taskit to leave my
incubator (my github account to go elsewhere). I have being thinking about
it since long time, since i would like it to allow taskit to evolve into
more than just my needs and wishes.

   The sidequestion i am bringing today it may seem (or even be) almost
scholastic at this point, but i think it should have some space.
   The question is if to move it to pharo-contributions, or if to create a
new pharo-processing.

   During the ESUG i came up with the idea/feeling/etc that it would be
nice to have a group of people interested into processing (as hobby, duty,
etc) for being able to push further this project and what-ever-other
related project.
  During the conference i addressed norbert, tomohiro, mariano, matteo,
guille, pablo, noury, (people for whom processing directly or indirectly is
a primary concern) and i think there is even more people interested in this
kind of general problematic, for what i sensed specially during my esug
presentation. I think that to build a kind of team or group for discussing
and working on this subject is a step in a direction that search to solve
many modern daily problems that pushes us out of larger models of business
and interaction (cloud and derivatives). Having this points in mind i think
that the choice of this new github project could be a good point to start a
to work on this goal (as a first place of gathering).

     Still, i would like to hear other's opinion, in order to be able to
deal with this maybe before new year :).

   Thanks for your time and reading :)

   Santiago