Hi,
   I have produced an example of using the headless VM to have an
embedded image in Windows. The example is hosted in Github
(https://github.com/tesonep/pharo-vm-embedded-example)

The example is a CMake project to generate a new small executable that
uses the VM as a library. Also, it shows how to perform the branding
of applications (I have used the same Pharo icon, but we can use
anything else).

In the example, I am opening one of the SDL2 examples, it opens a
window where we can draw in an Athens Canvas.

It requires a Cygwin environment, but if you are able to build the
headless VM you already have it!.

I will do other examples of the use case we are thinking for the headless VM!

Cheers,
Pablo

--
Pablo Tesone.