From: Pharo-users <pharo-users-boun...@lists.pharo.org> On Behalf Of Offray
Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
Sent: 08 February 2020 07:38
To: Any question about pharo is welcome <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org>
Subject: [Pharo-users] NeoJSONParseError: invalid input: ' while parsing a
Wikipedia exported article.

Hi,

I'm trying to read the contents of a Wikipedia article that was exported from
there using Wikipedias JSON API.

The script I'm trying is:

NeoJSONReader fromString:
'https://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/pharopedia/doc/tip/docs/wikipedia.org/wiki/en/Pharo/contents.json'
asUrl retrieveContents utf8Decoded

But I get "NeoJSONParseError: invalid input: '". As far as I can tell, the file
at [1] seems like valid JSON, as is the one that Wikipedia API exports

[1]
'https://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/pharopedia/doc/tip/docs/wikipedia.org/wiki/en/Pharo/contents.json'

Could anybody point me to a solution?

Thanks,