Le mar. 11 févr. 2020 à 17:07, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> a
écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use DuneSt / ChartJs [ https://github.com/DuneSt/ChartJs ]
> and it looks good. Thanks for another nice library.

You're welcome and we are pleased that you use it :-)

> My first question is about loading the code. I would like to load the
> minimum possible. I guess the stylesheet code is needed, but not the prism
> code ?

You are totally right, Prism is required by the demo to display the code.
You will not load it by using the 'core' group

> NeoJSON and Seaside are already in my project's dependencies, but Seaside3
> seems to never resolve to the same thing, so I would like to skip that. Is
> that possible ? I have this issue often with Seaside. I could fork and edit
> the baseline, but I'd rather not.

I have the same opinion, if you have a solution to manage it in a nice way
i would be pleased to add it. I only see as a solution to create a group
that do not load Seaside3 but maybe Cyril know a better way to do it (he is
far better than me about baselines)

> I got a Bar chart on 2D data running right away.
>
> But how can I use 'horizontalBar' as type ?
>
> var myBarChart = new Chart(ctx, {
>     type: 'horizontalBar',
>     data: data,
> });
>
> I see that the types are encoded a classes, but the list seems rather
> limited.

We implemented the minimum that is required for us. It is really easy to
add new ones as you already discovered. I will add these as soon as
possible or if you already did it, create a pull request. There is many
improvement that can be done in this project and it would be great to have
your contribution about it.

We will move to the new version of the ChartJs library when we will have
time to improve it. Of course the API of our project will stay the same and
changes will not impact your project.

--
*Guillaume Larcheveque*