Start with
scoreX: anInteger y: anInteger2
    | distance |
    distance := (anInteger squared + anInteger2 squared) sqrt.
    distance > 10
        ifTrue: [ ^ 0 ].
    distance > 5
        ifTrue: [ ^ 1 ].
    distance > 1
        ifTrue: [ ^ 5 ].
    ^ 10

(1) Use better argument names.
(2) Forget about the square root.
(3) Note the repetitive pattern.
So
scoreX: x y: y
    | distanceSquared |
    distanceSquared := x squared + y squared.
    #((100 0) (25 1) (1 5)) do: [:each |
        distanceSquared > each first ifTrue: [^each last]].
    ^10

But I'd say that apart from the argument names and pointless square root,
your original code is about as clear as it gets.
The "ifs stink" dogma is about *type* testing, not *range* testing,
and this is range testing.  It is also a tiny piece of code which
can only be made *less* readable by trying to avoid the ifs.
Remember the slogan YAGNI?  You Ain't Gonna Need it?
The time to go for a more elaborate solution is when you HAVE to.
Do The Simplest Thing That Could Possibly Work.