Hmm I hadn’t even thought of Xstreams… I always thought it sounded cool,
perhaps its a place to start - but as you mention, I’m not sure it really
gained traction in the Pharo world. My use case is quite simple as the markdown
files are simple configuration (and maybe don’t even need a parser - e.g.
https://github.com/servirtium/demo-java-climate-tck/blob/master/src/test/mocks/averageRainfallForEgyptFrom1980to1999Exists.md

<https://github.com/servirtium/demo-java-climate-tck/blob/master/src/test/mocks/averageRainfallForEgyptFrom1980to1999Exists.md>).
 I was hoping there might be something simple I could run with to help explore
how best to use the config in those files.

Lets see if anyone else mentions something that’s a no-brainer.

Tim