Hi Stefen,

Welcome to Pharo :-)

Here are 2 tips that whould help you find your way :
- Spotter (open it with Shift+Enter). It searches the whole image for names
(classes, methods...) that include the given substring
- Finder (Menu Tools) : Allows various kinds of searches. Searching with
examples does allow finding a message that provides a given outcome given a
receiver, and parameters.

 Please note that the image does include only a small subset of what you can do
with Pharo. There's much more out there. One way to discover cool stuff, is to
visit this catalog:
https://github.com/pharo-open-documentation/awesome-pharo

Cheers,
Noury