Hi Sven,

I added spotter search now. I prefixed the github spotter entries additionally
with the user name (owner).
This way you will be able to quickly find tagged public projects by keying in
the project and/or username.

See attached picture for an example.

Catalog loading is possible via spotter too.

Have fun
T.