On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 1:31 PM horrido <horrido.hobb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've updated the poll question, but since there are already 56 votes, it
> looks like nobody chose my new addition. Perhaps more of you should vote to
> change that.

Communicating with developers is implicit. My point was about communicating
with subject matter experts. i.e. non-developers.
When our code closely corresponds to the language used by non-developers,
we improve our chances that future communication remains fruitful and less
subject to mis-interpretation.