Hi,

> El 20 may 2020, a las 1:54, Ben Coman <b...@openinworld.com> escribió:
>
> That seems to violate the Principal Of Least Surprise.

Yes, I happen to also not like that behaviour :(

> Whether or not it ends up getting changed, I think its worthwhile entering
> that directly in the issue tracker.
> It would assist if you could bisect to isolate which commit introduced the
> behaviour.

Opening an issue is a good start.

I also wonder, I think refactorings work like this since the beginning?
But if it was introduced at some point, it should be nice to know if it can be
easily reverted.

Also, refactorings DO need to rebuild the source code after refactoring, so
maybe there are some cases where maintaining the old formatting is difficult?