Thanks, Sven.  Yes, there’s a big learning curve to be able to use your
scripts, but they do seem powerful.

I’m trying to work my way through your minimal-pharo-server-tools.  I’m using
these scripts right now:

$ git clone https://github.com/svenvc/minimal-pharo-server-tools.git
$ ~/minimal-pharo-server-tools/install.sh
$ cd build && ~/pharo/build.sh
$ ~/minimal-pharo-server-tools/run/pharo-http-server/deploy.sh
$ sudo systemctl start pharo-http-server
Cloning and installing went fine. I’m working on this line "cd build &&
~/pharo/build.sh.”  There is no build directory in cloned git repository.
There is a build.sh, but it has hard-coded references to the directory pharo
(as in the line).  There is no directory pharo in the repository, and it
doesn’t get created in install.sh.  Should I be renaming the server-tools
directory as pharo?  Or should I be installing pharo inside the repository
structure?

tl;dr: What directory structure do your tools expect, and what do I have to
create (vs what your scripts create)?

Thanks!
 - Mark