Hi all.
In Playground I write these lines:

Transcript cr; show: DateAndTime now printString.
Transcript cr; show: (DateAndTime fromSeconds: (DateAndTime now asSeconds))
printString.

and in the Transcript window I get these results:

2020-06-15T14:33:06.630367+10:00
2020-06-15T14:33:06+10:00

I was expecting these two to be the same.

I was hoping to use DateAndTime fromSeconds: and aDateAndTime asSeconds to
convert a DateAndTime to/from a number in order to store it in SQLite, but I
don't like the way the nanos are dropped using this method.
It's all good if I remember to call DateAndTime now truncated, and drop the
nanos myself, but that might be all over the place in my application.

Instead, is there a better way to convert a DateAndTime to and from a
number?