Hi Esteban,

You might want to give smalltalkCI a try: https://github.com/hpi-swa/smalltalkCI

I've recently started using it myself, with GitLab CI and GitHub Actions, but
one of the cool things is that you can use it to test your build locally.

For example, create a .smalltalk.ston file for your project which loads the
baseline that you want to test, like this:

SmalltalkCISpec {
    SCIMetacelloLoadSpec {
      #baseline : 'MyProject',
      #directory : 'source',
      #load : [ 'default' ],
      #onWarningLog : true,
      #platforms : [ #pharo ]
    }
  ],
  #testing : {
    #categories : [ 'MyProject-Tests' ]
  }
}

Then clone the smalltalkCI repo locally and open a terminal on its location,
for example /Users/johndoe/git/smalltalkCI. You can then simply use smalltalkCI
to build a Pharo image of your baseline, which effectively tests the correct
working of your baseline:

bin/smalltalkci -s "Pharo64-8.0" /Users/johndoe/git/MyProject/.smalltalk.ston

By default, it will run all tests in the image, but you can change the list of
tests being run by modifying the .smalltalk.ston file accordingly (see
https://github.com/hpi-swa/smalltalkCI#testcase-selection).

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Jonathan van Alteren

Founding Member | Object Guild B.V.
Sustainable Software for Purpose-Driven Organizations

jvalte...@objectguild.com