What I said just now is true, but it doesn't tell the
whole story.  It turns out that Squeak, VisualWorks,
GNU Smalltalk, and Pharo *deliberately* make
aClass copy return a new class with the same superclass
and methods (but no subclasses).  Dolphin and VisualAge
do not.  So if you don't want to make copies of classes,
you must avoid ALL of #deepCopy, #shallowCopy, AND #copy.