Hi all,

While the timestamp for the in-image change is, indeed, missing and needs to be
fixed, I want to point that we are abandoning the in-image author tracking by
method and replacing it with the git history (which wive you also authorship
and timestamp by commit).
This method commit history is already there (since Pharo 8) and can be queried
with the "history" button in the minitoolbar of calypso, same place where you
have the access to the version browser.
Yes, it is not the same, but it fulfills correctly (and improves it, since it
gives you the whole method history, not just what you have in image) the old
version functionality, which however will remain as a track of in-image
changes, but without the author (since is not needed).

Even more, all the Author infrastructure is target for removal in next versions
of Pharo (just not right now :P)
cheers!
Esteban