Wow, I must be missing a whole lot of context in that discussion...
(instant reaction as well, lol)

- a product (CD, book, etc.) does not 'buy' - it can be bought, sure, but
it has no buying action.  Even in another context a CD does not 'play'...
aMusicPlayer.play(aCD).
- However, a customer can 'buy' a product...

   - customer.buy(aCD) -or-
   - customer.addToCart(aCD)
   - customer.checkOut(aCart)
   - Invoice.new(aCart), etc.

- ... but the CD doesn't DO anything.

- I get the idea that different products might have different behaviour
when they are 'bought' - but these are, in this example, fulfillment - not
the 'buy' action...

   - aCDstream might be set for download
   - aCDphysical might be set to physically pull off a shelf and ship
   - aCDcare might send an email on warranty, whatever... but let's name it
   better than 'buy' :)

Tim, thanks for the link - I'm always trying to expand my thinking about
object modeling - discovering cool ways/things others are thinking
about...  Now I have to go dust off all my old POS (point of sale, not
piece of s#&t) code and see how poorly I may have modeled those
environments!!

Thanks for the morning diversion!  Cheers.

--
Russ Whaley
whaley.r...@gmail.com