Hello,

We are a small and energetic team who want to push the state of the art in
Virtual Reality-based programming environment.
We have an advanced prototype, and we need help of participants to be part of
our experiment involving our software called VRIDE, a fully immersive VR
programming tool.

In this experiment:

• You will be given a set of tasks to perform using our platform. The
experiment should not take more than 1 - 1.5 hours.
• After that, you will have to answer some surveys and other final questions.

If you know how to program in Pharo, have access to a any VR device, such as
Oculus Quest or HTC Vive, and would like to be part of the experiment, please
will experience what we will believe programmers will use in the future.

We hope you are part of this.

Regards,
Victor Segura, Leonel Merino, Alexandre Bergel and Geoffrey Hecht
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu