Hi all.

I'm enjoying reading some books of the Platform Studies series by the
MIT Press (https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/series/platform-studies).

Specifically, I'm reading "The future was here" about the Amiga and "Racing
the Beam" about the Atari VCS. What I like about these books is how they
try to study the relationships between the hardware and software design of
these computing platforms and the creative works produced on these systems.
The books study these media from the technical point of view, but also deep
into their social and cultural aspects.

I'd like this kind of critical study about the Smalltalk platform. Do you
know about any book or research in this style?

Thank you.

~ Rafael Luque