I am new to Pharo, so pardon my ignorance.

I used to be a professional developer between 1996 and 2007 during which time I
developed personal Management Information Systems for employees at my company's
HRD using Microsoft Access, then moved on to leading a team of C++ developers
to build a graphical operating environment atop the bare Linux kernel, then
took up rapid prototyping using PHP at various Web-related startups.

I have been aware of Smalltalk since 1999 and have only fiddled-around with it,
though have failed to learn how to produce software due to the different syntax
(as compared to C++ and PHP).

I would like to focus on Smalltalk more seriously and found the cleanness of
Pharo to be quite refreshing.
My problem is that I can't figure out what I could build using the wonderful
tools in the amazing environment that is Pharo.

Project ideas are most welcome, though, I no longer wish to develop for the Web.

Best regards,

~Kathe