Hello,

I like Pharo a lot and I like to make a web site with it for a volunteer organisation.

For the web site I need a login system.
And some products which can be "borrowed" by a client which has a subscription.

We have also some volunteer in the "shop"  where a client can also "borrow" some toys.
So a client can "borrow"  some toys  in the "shop" and also on the internet.

So I hope someone can and will be a mentor for me so we discuss the best way to make such a website. So which "framework"  to use and which database to use and which classes I need

Regards,

Roelof