From: Esteban Lorenzano <esteba...@netc.eu>
Reply to: Any question about pharo is welcome <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org>
Date: Thursday, 3 March 2022 at 15:16
To: Any question about pharo is welcome <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org>
Cc: Robert Briggs <rbriggs2...@me.com>
Subject: [Pharo-users] Re: The orange 'content modified' indicator

Hi,

No, this is not possible.

Main reason is because that little triangle is a very bad way to show something
is "dirty", but also because Spec itself does not has the concept of "dirty".
If you want such mechanism you need to implement it yourself (you can listen
when content changes and add/remove a style, for example).

Esteban

On Mar 3 2022, at 3:28 pm, Robert Briggs via Pharo-users