This is strange. I tested PharoLauncher 3.0.1 on Windows 10 and had no problems.

Did you try to uninstall the previous launcher first?

Yes, I did the uninstall.    And I just did the uninstall and reinstall again.

Do you have more information that could help finding the problem?

No, just an ordinary event log:

Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: PharoLauncher. Product
Version: 3.0.1. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Pharo project.
Installation success or error status: 0.

Is everyone else able to open PL 3.0.1 on Windows?

Shaping

Le 3 mai 2022 à 10:06, Shaping <shap...@uurda.org <mailto:shap...@uurda.org> >