Milton will probably correct me tomorrow, but in the meantime.
You need to send the message #refresh to the RoassalPresenter.
This will trigger the "script" that should have been defined.
(At least that's how it has worked for me).

For example:

- my initialization:

memorySpace := self instantiate: SpRoassalPresenter.
memorySpace script: [ :canvas | "My creation/refresh code" ].

- my update:

memorySpace refresh

Pierre