it's interesting to see how the answer changes with only a small change on
the question:

(1 to: 100 by: 4) reject: [:i | i isOdd]

gives:

The code creates a collection of numbers from 1 to 100, incrementing by 4
at each step using the to:by: message. It then applies the reject: message
to this collection, which returns a new collection containing all elements
for which the given block evaluates to false.

In this case, the block is [i | i isOdd], which checks whether a given
number i is odd using the isOdd method. So the result of the entire
expression is a collection of all even numbers between 1 and 100 that are
divisible by 4.

ciao

giorgio