On Fri, Jul 14, 2023 at 4:21 AM <s...@clipperadams.com> wrote:

> TheProjectProject <https://github.com/seandenigris/The-Project-Project>
> is the GTD component of my Dynabook project
> <https://github.com/seandenigris/Dynabook>. Behind it is about 20 years
> of work incorporating ideas from countless productivity disciplines - GTD,
> Steven Covey, Landmark Education’s Mission Control spin off, etc…

Very interesting, I'll check it out! And yes, I agree - it is very helpful
to be able to extend and also automate a productivity system with any
concept from one's life. Very cool that you have extended it with Corey's 7
habits. I have meeting announcements that I'd like to automate across email
and SoMe channels, and recipes, meal planning, online grocery ordering and
bulk cooking. The Dynabook approach sort of legitimates the approach of
evolving such a system yourself as empowering literacy, rather than using a
patchwork of specialized end user applications. I get the impression that
Lisp folks do have an ASCII inspired Dynabook universe with Emacs and
OrgMode. We could ask Nicolas Petton.. I found his Pharo projects to be
extremely creative and well-engineered. Now he is using GTD & OrgMode and
maintaining Emacs. [3]

My own Dynabook system has a Pharo backend and internal Pharo DSL and AJAX
web app frontend based on Iliad. The latter to allow collaboration with
non-pharo end users on certain projects. I'm interested in adding
instrumental interaction [1] to the web frontend to provide context
appropriate editing tools in a feasible way, along with the context
appropriate views HTML gives me quite nicely (similar to the inspectors in
the GToolkit philosophy). A big project and certainly more to talk about...

Do you have a mobile workflow too? I use mobile a lot - for now with
OrgMode and the beOrg mobile app. I also have a wearable computer with a
Raspberry Pi, Vufine [2] and Twiddler one hand keyboard which has some
advantages over mobile because I can type faster and maintain a view of the
world through the HUD. The Twiddler is quite efficient for text/emacs-style
editing and emacs runs quite well on the Pi, so I'm still interested in
some sort of OrgMode compatibility to remain pragmatic & productive on
these journeys.

Sorry for my late response BTW, summer time... I really appreciate
TheProjectProject and the thoughts behind it.

cheers
Siemen

1: https://www.lri.fr/~mbl/INSTR/eintroduction.html
2: