Hi Norbert and guys on the list,
I finally made the suggestion Norbert gave me (see here:
https://lists.pharo.org/empathy/thread/PG7CCEBGJOI4SNGO6GNQPCLP47EXWFAX?hash=6GB4PA62UNKWD7NM4P2Y27D3F22EQY6B#6GB4PA62UNKWD7NM4P2Y27D3F22EQY6B
 ) working.

There was something to tune in:
1) The SSL binding here https://github.com/PierceNg/OpenSSL-Pharo that's
working on Pharo 10 is the pharo9 one. This one:
Metacello new  baseline: 'OpenSSL';  repository:
'github://PierceNg/OpenSSL-Pharo:openssl_1_1_pharo9/src-st';  load  the
previous one (github://PierceNg/OpenSSL-Pharo:openssl_1_1/src-st) does not work
with Pharo 10, it gives a DNU on LcLibCrypto>>moduleName.

2) The code Norbert suggested
(https://lists.pharo.org/empathy/thread/PG7CCEBGJOI4SNGO6GNQPCLP47EXWFAX?hash=6GB4PA62UNKWD7NM4P2Y27D3F22EQY6B#6GB4PA62UNKWD7NM4P2Y27D3F22EQY6B)
 should be implemented in a subclass of LcLibCrypto
LcLibCrypto subclass: #MyCrypto instanceVariableNames: '' classVariableNames:
'' package: 'MyPackage'

3) Call the method pbkdf2Password: aPlainPassword salt: aSalt iterations:
someIterations keySize: aSize using uniqueInstance, i.e. MyCrypto
uniqueInstance pbkdf2Password: aPlainPassword salt: aSalt iterations:
someIterations keySize: aSize
HTH
CheersDavode