Hi Noury,
You are right and reading your answer I understand I wasn't crystal clear.
I have a test scenario where sometimes a race condition occurs, so I'm not
expecting any error. Which is why I'd prefer something built-in Pharo: a sort
of "haltIfError" or "haltOnError" built-in command.Is there anything like that
in Pharo?
TIA
Davide
    On Thursday, January 4, 2024 at 01:24:59 PM GMT+1, Noury Bouraqadi