Hi Sergio,

We have a similar need to create high definition images to be shared in social media for the #CandidatosEnDatos[1] project. What we did then was to combine Pharo with LaTex via Mustache templates. If I would redo the project today, I would use Typst[2][2a], to decouple PDF creation from the huge LaTeX ecosystem and a nicer syntax with better error messages. In fact, we are using Typst now because of that (but we have not redone the Pharo integration via Mustache templates).

[1] https://mutabit.tiddlyhost.com/#CandidatosEnDatos
[2] https://typst.app/
[2a] https://github.com/qjcg/awesome-typst

Hope this helps,