Davide - why don't you submit a PR? I'm sure you can figure out how to add a
settings to the system (can't offhand remember, but there are examples - and
you can ask on the discord) and it would be a nice contribution to make .

Its all the little contributions that make the system better - I know I've been
there, and saw how the others do it and so had a go.

Tim