From Gpaul2000  Mon Apr 26 15:38:47 2004
From: Gpaul2000 (gpaul2...@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 24 13:10:39 2006
Subject: [Phono-L] Edison A/B-80 Survey Results

It's been a week or so, and I've heard from exactly TWO people about their
Diamond Disc "A-80" and "B-80" machines.  They can't be THAT rare!  Just in
case
you missed it, I'm trying to compile some information on these interesting
machines to be shared with the list.  If you own (or have access to) an Edison
Diamond Disc Phonograph "A-80" or "B-80," please send me its model number,
serial number, and type of grille (wooden or metal).  I'll share results -
regardless of how little - in a week or so.  Thanks,

George Paul