Hi
Does OTAPS have a monthly or bi monthly newsletter again? I know you used to,
and I was a member but only received one issue.

Mike Stitt <m...@oldcranky.com> wrote:

The OTAPS meeting was held last weekend at Bob and Karen Johnson's home. The
Johnson's were wonderful hosts with a world class collection to enjoy. A ton of
food was provided and with such a large turn out it was soon gone! Some of the
collectors brought machines to sale. A nice Zonophone, a record cabinet and
horns. I brought a red banner home (banner on the case), a Fireside, Vic P and
little wonder to sell. I only wish we all had more time. Many people had
traveled far, even from Canada, and had to hit the road early. It just didn't
seem like there wasn't enough time just to visit. Bob and Karen's hose seemed
to be intact at day's end and all the machines survived. The pacific west coast
bunch can party, well at least after a nap

Mike

BTW,

People came from.. Up-state Oregon, California, Washington and Canada-!!!

m...@oldcarnky.com

The OTAPS newsletter is dead. Not sure if it will ever be revived.

Loran