Yesterday I was out and about and purchased a phonograph horn that is a
mystery to me.  It is a small (6.25" opening x 12.5"long) black cone type
horn with a built in elbow and attached reproducer.  The reproducer appears
to be 1920's or possibly much later.  On the body of the horn there is a
decal that says "The Record-o-graph" made by the recordograph corp. of
America...patent pending.  In the middle of the horn is a mounting stem
quite similar to a Vic Jr.  Can anyone tell me more about the machine?  I
don't need the horn.  It is in quite good condition.  What is the value?
Does anyone need it?  Thanks, Jerry Blais