Hi
Yes, I am a musician. I play piano, guitar, ukulele, Scots Highland Bagpipes,
accordion, harp, and several mexican folk guitars. YOu can show your daughter
my website at www.elsondelpueblo.com if she wants to see a different type of
harp!
I play by ear, I always had trouble learning to read music. I can read the
treble line ok, but not fast enough to play an instrument from it.
John

Phil O'Keefe <pokeefe571 at ameritech.net> wrote:
Thanks John. My daughter and I cannot wait to play it!

By the way, are you a musician? I have no musical talent, but my daughter
(she's going to be 10 next months) is a musical prodigy. She is an
excellent sight reader and she plays piano, violin, and harp like an adult.
She loves listening to the old records. We found the Levy sheet music
collection on the internet and we can now download the music for many of
our cylinders. She loves playing them on the piano!

-Phil O'Keefe

Visit my Chicago Tunnel Company website at:
http://www.ameritech.net/users/chicagotunnel/tunnel1.html