That is a beautiful machine, I wouldn't mind having one! Is the reproducer
brass? It has the same bronze finish as the tonearm. Interesting dealer name
too, John Raper.

aph4...@aol.com wrote:
Hi Group,
Here's a real oddball Orthophonic. Please look at eBay #6531901881.
This is a model that doesn't appear in any of the books that I have seen.
It's called a VV 8-10-C and looks like an 8-35 WITHOUT the record books. It
must have been a model only sold in Canada and appears to have been sold in
Ottowa. It's too skinny for me and seems to lack the style of the 8-35. Bob
Baumbach needs to know about this one!

---Art Heller