I need room.  I am going to sell my Victrola 17 Electrola in Mahogany sounds
great and works fine.   Any phonolisters want it, call me.  I'll take $700. it
goes on ebay soon.  Al Menashe
From bruce78...@comcast.net  Wed May 25 04:37:54 2005
From: bruce78...@comcast.net (bruce78rpm)
Date: Sun Dec 24 13:10:49 2006
Subject: [Phono-L] Little Wonder Machine

Merle's Little Wonder machine did exceptionally well on ebay. I was just
wondering whether there were other off brand machines from that era that
utilized this unusual concept of the tone arm, reproducer and horn all pivoting
together with the sound reverberating back off the inside of the horn.

Bruce