PayPal scares the bejesus out of me as a seller. They
charge too much for no apparent reason and have too
many rules. Are they a bank? Not really. But they act
like a bank. I don't offer PP anymore when I sell and
it hasn't hurt me. I'm afraid the gov't is going to
get involved one of these days and start asking how
much I paid for the Edison Standard when I bought it
in 1977 and did I make a profit on it when I sold it
in 2004. I probably didn't, but its none of their business.