From lo...@oldcrank.com  Wed Dec 14 05:53:51 2005
From: lo...@oldcrank.com (Loran T. Hughes)
Date: Sun Dec 24 13:11:07 2006
Subject: [Phono-L] Sad News

Several months ago, I wrote that my family was busy with my sister's
health issues and that my priorities would be focused with her. My
big sister, my hero, Janet went home with God last Friday. She died
peacefully at home, surrounded by family, as she wished. Your
thoughts and prays for her husband, David, would be most appreciated.

Although Janet was not a phonograph collector, her love was
nutcrackers. Old, new, didn't matter. Her home was filled with
nutcrackers at Christmas.

Thanks for your understanding though this difficult time. I've got a
lot of catching up to do.
Loran